- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Help us with our holiday sailing gift guide. If you have a product you really like, send us an email about it and will will include it in our gift guide on our next show. Just email us at Crew@TheSailingRode.com or send us a comment on Facebook or Twitter.
- We will be staying on our boat at the St. Petersburg Boat Show, December 4-6th 2015 Let us know if you are going and we can meetup. The Cruising Outpost party with Bob and Jody Bitchin is Saturday the 5th after the show.
- We are also speaking at the show! 2:15pm – 3:15pm on Saturday, December 5th. Our topic is Exploring Florida’s Cruising Grounds and the Benefits of Trailerable Boat Cruising. The show has lots of great seminars planned, you can see them all here.
- We really like the audio ASA101 lessons we bought from Franz at The Sailing the Mediterranean Podcast. Franz also created ASA103 & ASA104 lessons, Click here to see all of the ASA lesson packages
Check out Ken and Carol’s website for all the info on their boat and their adventure sail training. Voyageur Adventure Sail Training
- Hawaiian Sailing Canoe Hokulea sails from Hawaii to South Africa using Traditional Navigation
- The Hokulea Polynesian navigation method
- Gunboat Files for Bankruptcy
- Sailboat Racer Sues Crewmate for Racing Injuries
- Joe Harris Sets Off to Attempt 40ft. Monohull Solo World Record
Product of The Week : Caframo 747 Fan $49 on Amazon
This fan moves a lot of air and makes the boat a lot more comfortable. It is very durable and has low power consumption. We recommend you also buy the $11 clamp for easier attachment. You can buy both through our Amazon links.
Please help us Support Podcast
We need your help to spread the word about the Podcast. Please share the podcast with your sailing friends and ask them to subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher. You can send them these links:
It also helps when you share the podcast links on social media and sailing forums.
We now have a Patreon site where listeners can go to support the podcast and get some special rewards. Check it out at this link:
How it works: Patreon is designed for content creators, like us. We make podcasts and videos about sailing and you can help support our creations by signing up for a small fee per podcast. You can set a maximum monthly amount so if we release a lot of podcasts in one month, you still only pay your maximum amount. It is kind of like giving us a tip or buying us a drink after a good show.
- Please use our Amazon Affiliate link for anything you buy on Amazon or look at over 90 items we have in our TSR Amazon store. We use all the items on our boat and include notes of why we like them. You pay the same low Amazon price and we get a small commission.
- Please like or follow us on Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram We will follow you too!
- Send us your feedback on the show and any show topic ideas to Crew@TheSailingRode.com
We wish you fair winds and hope to see you on the water soon.
Thanks for listening! – Steve & Brandy
The Sailing Rode Sailing Podcast