In this episode, we give a virtual tour of the 2016 Miami Strictly Sail Show as we dream about our future cruising boat. We also visit some of the vendors to help you spend your 2016 outfitting budget.
- Check out our three TSR YouTube videos from the Miami Strictly Sail Show covering the boats and vendors we saw at the show. We will release them over the next week and our Patreon supporters will get access to them a week early!
- Get a copy of the One Simple Question sailing documentary. Teresa Carey and Ben Eriksen did a great job on this documentary and it is fun to watch. Follow Teresa and Ben at SailingSimplicity.com and their sail training business MorseAlpha.com
- The Sailing Rode Podcast is now downloaded in over 80 countries and islands! Thank you to all our
global listeners. We would love to hear from you. Just email Crew@TheSailingRode.com
2016 Miami Strictly Sail Show
- Miami Strictly Sail Show – February 2016
- Neel 45 Trimaran
- Balance 526 Catamaran
- Fountaine Pajot Helia 44
- Maverick 440
- Privilege Series 5
- Jeanneau – 35, 38, 44DS
- SmartKat Inflatable Catamaran
- Cruising Outpost
- Rainman Portable Watermakers
- Pontos – 4 speed Power and Speed Winches
- COPPERCOAT – 20+ year bottom barrier coating
- See Sailing Uma YouTube about using CopperCoat
- Chart Metalworks – chart themed jewery and accessories
- Caribe SUP – Turtle Standup Paddleboard
- Easy Hang Chairs
- Ella Vickers Sailcloth Collection
- 4625 monohulls
- Lagoon Catamarans
- Amel 55
- Hylas 46
- Nauticat 331 Motorsailor
- 1994 Bristol 57
- 1983 Choy Lee 53
- 170ft. Schooner Mystic
- Gemini Catamarans – Legacy 35 & Freestyle 37 concept
Please help us Support Podcast
We need your help to spread the word about the Podcast. Please share the podcast with your sailing & cruising friends and ask them to subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher. You can send them these links:
It also helps when you share the podcast links on social media and sailing forums.
- Please like or follow us on Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram We will follow you too!
- Remember to tag your Instagram sailing related pictures with #thesailingrode
- Send us your feedback on the show and any show topic ideas to Crew@TheSailingRode.com
If you enjoy the podcast, you can also support us on our Patreon site and get some special rewards. Check it out at this link:
How it works: Patreon is designed for you to support your favorite content creators. We make podcasts and videos about sailing and you can help support our creations by signing up for various levels of support. You can set a maximum monthly amount so if we release a lot of podcasts in one month, you still only pay your maximum amount. In return you get some rewards for your support. It is kind of like giving us a tip or buying us a drink after a good show.
Please use our Amazon Affiliate link or if you are in Canada, use the Amazon.CA affiliate for anything you buy on Amazon or look at over 90 items we have in our TSR Amazon store. We use all the items on our boat and include notes of why we like them. We also added over 40 sailing and cruising books we recommend. You pay the same low Amazon price and we get a small commission.
We wish you fair winds and hope to see you on the water soon.
Thanks for listening! – Steve & Brandy
The Sailing Rode Sailing Podcast